Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is India’s most distinctive investor with a net worth more than USD 1 billion. He manages his own portfolio as a partner in asset management firm, Rare Enterprises.
Below is the list of 32 stocks held by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala (directly or any other means).
There is a caveat to this stock list of Jhunjhunwala’s holdings: Information is only available for companies in which his stake exceeds 1%, and is therefore mandatorily required to be disclosed. There are also companies in which he bought and sold his shares, only to buy again later.
The list does not consider parts of his portfolio (which by far contains only small amount of his overall portfolio) about which information is not publicly available.
Format – Stock (% holding of the company)
- Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (7.88%)
- Bilcare Ltd (8.51%)
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited (1.11%)
- Viceroy Hotels Limited (14.64%)
- Anant Raj Limited (2.12%)
- Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited (3.43%)
- Escorts Limited (4.08%)
- Rallis India Limited (28%)
- NCC Limited (11.54%)
- Lupin Limited (1.76%)
- Agro Tech Foods Limited (7.63%)
- Ion Exchange (India) Ltd (6.02%)
- Titan Company Limited (9.05%)
- CRISIL Limited (5.67%)
- Karur Vysya Bank Limited (3.7%)
- Tata Motors Limited DVR (3.2%)
- Intellect Design Arena Limited (5.8%)
- Orient Cement Limited (1.22%)
- Prozone Intu Properties Limited (2.06%)
- Man Infraconstruction Limited (1.21%)
- D B Realty Limited (1.03%)
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited (1.1%)
- Delta Corp Limited (6.84%)
- Fortis Healthcare Limited (1.07%)
- Firstsource Solutions Limited (3.8%)
- TV18 Broadcast Limited (1.34%)
- Autoline Industries Limited (9.44%)
- Aptech Limited (41.57%)
- Geometric Limited (19.35%)
- Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Ltd (3.67%)
- Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited (3.92%)
Disclaimer: Share holdings of ‘JHUNJHUNWALA REKHA RAKESH’ based on publicly available information. This portfolio is not a recommendation to buy or sell.
Below are some metrics based on charts (outsourced from shareboss portfolio tracker website)
Aug 16 – Bought 7 lakhs shares of Aptech @92 INR
Sept 15 – On 15 September, Insync Capital Partners, which has Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala among its directors, bought 4 lakh shares of Adlabs at an average price of Rs.81.84 a share. Insync Capital also sold 50,000 shares at Rs.81.06 a share on the same day.
Sept 16 – bought more shares of Aptech in 2 shifts:
- 2.5 lakhs @143
- 5 lakhs @155
News – Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Adlabs Entertainment shares gain 50% in last four days (News source)
Note: I will keep updating this page as and when I got the information. Curious readers should bookmark this page for future use.